🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unidentified Charges
Page options
eef970cf
Community Member

Unidentified Charges

Can someone please contact me to go through some unidentified charges from your company? Otherwise I will dispute them.

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
michael_skaggs
Community Member

Did you just add a new credit card to your account? You may be seeing the verification charges, which are only "pending" until the verification is complete.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068038-Add-a-Credit-Card

Thanks for the response - unfortunately no. They are charges that are coming from an unknown Upwork account. Trying to figure out who is the owner and if these charges are valid.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brittain, 

I'll go ahead and check your account and come back here when I have more information. Do you have any reference ID/transaction numbers in particular that I can use as reference? 

ETA: Brittain, I just checked your account and do not see any transactions as there is no billing method added to your account. If you have more information to share (provided they do not have any private information), let me know so that I can look into this further.

~ Avery
Upwork
eef970cf
Community Member

Hi- the charges are on not on my account but on a company credit card. Is there a direct email address I can send the transactions to for investigation?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Brittain, 

I'll go ahead and share this with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths