🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Unresponsive Client
Page options
hobilla
Community Member

Unresponsive Client

Recently I took up a hourly job. Manual time.

6 hours weekly limit and client and I agreed for the work to be done by 6 hours max.

I logged in manual time of 5:40 hours and submitted the work to the client a few days earlier. From then on, she is unresponsive.

What do I do? How can i get the money if the contract isn't closed? Any help?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Yasir,

Your billed hours for this week will be invoiced to your client by Monday. Your clients are automatically invoiced and billed for your hours according to the weekly billing cycle. Once your earnings are available in your balance you will receive your funds using the payment method and schedule you set up. If you log time over the weekly limit it won't be invoiced to your client, but they can see it in your Work Diary. You can negotiate a bonus payment for that time, if your client agrees.

Hourly contracts follow the Upwork weekly schedule whether your contract is active or ended. Any time in this week's Work Diary will post as pending on your Reports > Transaction History next Monday.

You can learn more about the Hourly Protection for Freelancers here and more information about Hourly Contracts here

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JoanneP

Hi Yasir,

Your billed hours for this week will be invoiced to your client by Monday. Your clients are automatically invoiced and billed for your hours according to the weekly billing cycle. Once your earnings are available in your balance you will receive your funds using the payment method and schedule you set up. If you log time over the weekly limit it won't be invoiced to your client, but they can see it in your Work Diary. You can negotiate a bonus payment for that time, if your client agrees.

Hourly contracts follow the Upwork weekly schedule whether your contract is active or ended. Any time in this week's Work Diary will post as pending on your Reports > Transaction History next Monday.

You can learn more about the Hourly Protection for Freelancers here and more information about Hourly Contracts here

~ Joanne
Upwork
hobilla
Community Member

Thanks Joanne.

I'll wait till monday for it to appear on my 'pendings' tab.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths