🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unresponsive Freelancer
Page options
f81d6cb8
Community Member

Unresponsive Freelancer

I have an unresponsive freelancer. It appears he did the work (it's recorded through Upwork's program), but after working for 2 hours he's gone completely silent. I've messaged the freelancer multiple times, and I'm getting nothing.

Invoice May 25

05/18/2020-05/24/2020 - 2:00 hrs @ $45.00/hr

I requested a refund on June 11th, and after looking around Upwork I might not be able to open a dispute due to it not being 1 week after the invoice.

Anything I can do?

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Joseph K wrote:

I requested a refund on June 11th, and after looking around Upwork I might not be able to open a dispute due to it not being 1 week after the invoice.

You could contact Support to reach out to the freelancer. Have a look at the freelancer's profile, have they taken any new jobs since the start of June? There is always a possibility that something happened to the freelancer.

f81d6cb8
Community Member

Upwork's "Contact Support" feature sent me to this forum...I can't find any option to directly contact Upwork to help me with this. I'm guessing something happened to the freelancer, no new jobs started since mine.

Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear about this. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths