🐈
» Forums » Clients » UpWork System Problems
Page options
tletech
Community Member

UpWork System Problems

Can you help?

We are trying to pay a Freelancer from Escrow but keep getting errors - anyone know how to get results from Upwork support ??  Have been told to withdraw the offer, but that produced an error too - none of the suggested fixes have worked.  All they ask me to do is clear my cookies, delete my cache and browsing history, and reset my computer. 

This has been going on for over a week now???   It was apparently escalated to "higher management?" on Friday but .... again NOTHING. 

Any idea how to escalate further?  Or any advice out there please?

Thanks

Mike

4 REPLIES 4
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mike,

I can confirm our team is investigating your case and will post an update soon on your open support ticket. We appreciate your patience.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Thanks Vladimir, but I have been told this before and find it hard to believe it is that difficult to troubleshoot.

I do appreciate your quick response and at least you didn't add the phrase (or similar)  "If you need further assistance or experience any additional issues..... we will be more than happy to help."   Because those words just add salt to the wound 😞

How long do I leave it before I am allowed to explode?

Thanks

Mike

We understand your frustration, Mike, and are working to resolve this issue urgently. Unfortunately, we don't have any further information we could share here but will make sure your ticket is updated as soon as possible.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thanks Vladimir, but I have been told this before and find it hard to believe it is that difficult to troubleshoot.

I do appreciate your quick response and at least you didn't add the phrase (or similar)  "If you need further assistance or experience any additional issues..... we will be more than happy to help."   Because those words just add salt to the wound 😞

How long do I leave it before I am allowed to lose patience completely?

Thanks

Mike

Latest Articles
Learning Paths