cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UpWork failure to reply to 4 support requests in 10 days!

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
11 of 13

@Tommaso S wrote:

Before that, representatives from 3 different departments including "Account Security" and "Market Place Experience Team" addressed my problem and decided in my favour but UpWork has then failed to delivered on its own promises.

Now they have gone completely silent and this silence is causing delays and damages.

Hi Tommaso,

Have you contacted Upwork Support from a different account, since I don't see any tickets on the account you are posting from?

Tommaso S wrote:

I am a client and I posted a Job for a Website upgrade but freelancer's cannot offer their final bid confirmation without UpWork delivering to them key elements that are necessary for evaluating the job complexity/cost.

I'm not sure if you're referring to the jobs you've posted and freelancers who applied, but you as a client need to define the scope of work and project requirements, in order for the freelancers to understand and communicate their rate for the job.

@Tommaso S wrote:

I am pretty sure thatUpWork created an air tight system where they are not liable for anything... but is there anything that a client can do to reduce delays and damages? The problem has been lingering for over a month...

I see you merged your Elance account two weeks ago. Could you please clarify whether you have another Upwork account or share the Support ticket numbers with me in a personal message?

Tommaso S Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
12 of 13

Where is my reply? Did someone delete it?

Tommaso S Member Since: Apr 11, 2016
13 of 13

Where are my replies?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS