🐈
» Forums » Clients » UpWork is hurting my Freelance workers!
Page options
e2a6238f
Community Member

UpWork is hurting my Freelance workers!

Please reinstate the freelancer whom had his account suspended becaue he stayed up all night working on my project due to a tight deadlline set by my bosses. It appears UpWork views such hard work as suspeicous activity, and that's not fair to clients who need deadlines met and not fair to workers wiling to put in such hard work.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Amiris B wrote:

Please reinstate the freelancer whom had his account suspended becaue he stayed up all night working on my project due to a tight deadlline set by my bosses. It appears UpWork views such hard work as suspeicous activity, and that's not fair to clients who need deadlines met and not fair to workers wiling to put in such hard work.

Thank you!

Don't worry. He didn't get suspended for working all night. It's for another reason he isn't telling you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Amiris,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss the details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to further assist you with this contract status. 

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths