🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Upgrading to unlimited invitations when p...
Page options
d3853c66
Community Member

Upgrading to unlimited invitations when posting a job

Hi when inviting ppl to a job i just posted I was advised i could upgrade for $30 and invite as many ppl as I liked to my jobs

This seemed a bit ambiguous

If i upgrade - will that be for that ONE job only? Or will i have unlimited invites on all my jobs?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
petra_r
Community Member

Cre I wrote:

If i upgrade - will that be for that ONE job only? Or will i have unlimited invites on all my jobs?

One job, only.

My guess is that this a BIG reason (if not the only one) for the drop off in work we are reading about.  Limiting client to 3 invites is ridiculous.  Ten or twelve make sense ... 3 does not.

Wendy C wrote:

My guess is that this a BIG reason (if not the only one) for the drop off in work we are reading about.  Limiting client to 3 invites is ridiculous.  Ten or twelve make sense ... 3 does not.

The only people bringing money to the table are clients; and this will  discourage them from posting jobs on Upwork. Many clients already post on multiple job boards; many freelancers belong to two or more boards. Ten to twelve is what I usually invite; the other alternative is to invite only one. A charge of $30 to allow a client to invite more than three freelancers to a specific job is chicken*bleep* and is a red flag for a company running out of money. If I held any UW stock I'd sell it immediately.

51de1ae1
Community Member

I was given an option for unlimited invites on my post. But cost of upgradation was not highlighted. I have'nt invited anyone, and i dont need this upgradation. How to remove this feature and get refund?

Hi Kris,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths