cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrading to unlimited invitations when posting a job

Cre I Member Since: Mar 20, 2019
1 of 6

Hi when inviting ppl to a job i just posted I was advised i could upgrade for $30 and invite as many ppl as I liked to my jobs

This seemed a bit ambiguous

If i upgrade - will that be for that ONE job only? Or will i have unlimited invites on all my jobs?

Thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 6

Cre I wrote:

If i upgrade - will that be for that ONE job only? Or will i have unlimited invites on all my jobs?

One job, only.

Community Guru
Wendy C Member Since: Aug 24, 2015
3 of 6

My guess is that this a BIG reason (if not the only one) for the drop off in work we are reading about.  Limiting client to 3 invites is ridiculous.  Ten or twelve make sense ... 3 does not.

Community Guru
Bill H Member Since: Aug 18, 2017
4 of 6

Wendy C wrote:

My guess is that this a BIG reason (if not the only one) for the drop off in work we are reading about.  Limiting client to 3 invites is ridiculous.  Ten or twelve make sense ... 3 does not.

The only people bringing money to the table are clients; and this will  discourage them from posting jobs on Upwork. Many clients already post on multiple job boards; many freelancers belong to two or more boards. Ten to twelve is what I usually invite; the other alternative is to invite only one. A charge of $30 to allow a client to invite more than three freelancers to a specific job is chicken*bleep* and is a red flag for a company running out of money. If I held any UW stock I'd sell it immediately.

Kris K Member Since: Sep 19, 2019
5 of 6

I was given an option for unlimited invites on my post. But cost of upgradation was not highlighted. I have'nt invited anyone, and i dont need this upgradation. How to remove this feature and get refund?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
6 of 6

Hi Kris,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS