🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Uploading files
Page options
29fb35a1
Community Member

Uploading files

Hello Community Support Team,

I've just tried to post a job (in the Logo Design category) and then after the step with the title **Edited for Community Guidelines** and description there's an error when I'm trying to upload the file. It's an 87 Mb Pdf file with all the instructions and**Edited for Community Guidelines**company details. Previously, I worked with **Edited for Community Guidelines** logo design, but now I need a team of professional illustrators and designers to complete the task in the shortest possible time. DPB Magazine logo was designed by a group of experts (instructions and the example are mentioned in the pdf file too). Should I break the file into separate smaller parts?

Thanks,

RJ **Edited for Community Guidelines**

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi RJ,

Unfortunately you won`t be able to attach a file larger than 25MB. As you mentioned you will need to divide it in multiple files and attach them on your job posting. You can also upload your file on google drive or dropbox and share your link with shortlisted candidates. If you have any additional questions let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thanks for the answer. Was trying to upload several files, but failed - **Edited for Community Guidelines** https://www.upwork.com/ab/job-post/1022070507382800384/new/title Will have to go with the google drive option then.

Should I protect the file from editing and copying, if I choose to share the link with the information? The task should be visible only for the doer, so I can't open access to all information of **Edited for Community Guidelines** doing my project and then there's a privacy agreement there too.

Thanks

Hi Brian,

I'm not sure if you need your shortlisted candidates to agree to the privacy agreement before viewing the files. If yes, once you have connected with them you can share your link directly in the messages and only the shortlisted freelancer will have access to it.
If something else is involved I can advise you to take general safety measures. This can be setting up the file for others to be able to view it only, or sharing just a sample info with them before sharing the whole file.

Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Brian S wrote:

Thanks for the answer. Was trying to upload several files, but failed - **Edited for Community Guidelines** https://www.upwork.com/ab/job-post/1022070507382800384/new/title Will have to go with the google drive option then.

Should I protect the file from editing and copying, if I choose to share the link with the information? The task should be visible only for the doer, so I can't open access to all information of **Edited for Community Guidelines** my project and then there's a privacy agreement there too.

Hello Brian, a few weeks ago I had similar issue on my main account, I may say that you better to try Goran`s option of solving it, for me it really worked.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths