🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork 4 payments charged from my Card locked...
Page options
zainraza74
Community Member

Upwork 4 payments charged from my Card locked from bank side

Hi,

I posted one job and verified my card. Then, upwork charged automatic 4 payment from my card and bank called me that what are you doing? I said to the bank that upwork charged the amount and they said to me that upwork charged automatic amount after 10 min 

4 transaction

and my bank card banned from the bank side due to the automatic transaction.

13 REPLIES 13
stefanm_94
Community Member

I think it's better to contact support team on this link: 

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us

Go down and click "Get Help" button. Open a new ticket and tell them what happen.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain, 

I checked your transaction history and do not see any charges made to your account. Could you please share more information about the charges you received on your card - such as the exact amount charged, and when, as it doesn't look like charges have been made to your account. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Please check these Images for payment transactions was done during the payment billing verification.

Hi Avery,

Please check the one more image.

Upword charged $4.28=648 Rupees

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zain, 

Could you please check with your bank if these charges were through your Upwork account? I am unable to find a transactiont that was charged on your credit card between 25-May-27-May. Let us know!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

The bank is confirming that Upwork just charged my amount of 27-May. Please check images transactions have also mentioned the date.

Please check the payment method verify which is mentioned on Image. 

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Zain,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
229bfd8c
Community Member

the same thing happens to me can anyone help ?

In my payments it's show that these are made on UpWork.

229bfd8c
Community Member

Hi everyone ! I need help i just posted a job and verified my billing method in first attempt it gives me some error and two transections made by UpWork, i again tried to add card and anothe two transections get passed, means i charged 4 time, Kinldy someone help me.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ahmad,

The two small verification charges were placed on your credit card when you added it as a payment method. Also, I checked refund status for you, and can confirm that your refund was successful on our end. You can check this in your Transactions. After the refund is initiated, it typically takes 2 to 5 business days for the money to be refunded back to your credit card. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
ahmad2474
Community Member

ahmad2474
Community Member

only 10$ are refunded but i was charged 20$ what about other 10$ ?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths