🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork Discernments
Page options
692a5678
Community Member

Upwork Discernments

Questions

• Where can we see the no of reviews?
  • Are the job success of 90% and above on the client review base?
  • Are the review based on 
    • per client
    • per project
    • per milestone
    • per day milestone
    • per pay
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi Michelle,

You can check the number of reviews a freelancer has on their profile, below the Work History header. The Job Success Score measures clients’ satisfaction with a freelancer's overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects clients’ satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. Client reviews are given per contract, you can learn all about Leaving Feedback on a Contract here.

I can also see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
AndreaG

Hi Michelle,

You can check the number of reviews a freelancer has on their profile, below the Work History header. The Job Success Score measures clients’ satisfaction with a freelancer's overall work history on Upwork’s platform. It reflects clients’ satisfaction as shown by relationships, feedback, and job outcomes over time. Client reviews are given per contract, you can learn all about Leaving Feedback on a Contract here.

I can also see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
692a5678
Community Member

I am raising the questions again

• Where can we see the actual total no of reviews?
  • Also, the review is calculated per contract, so what if the contract is a long-term one?

like if I hired a person for 6 months, will he only gets a review after closing the contract?

Hi Michelle,

You can see the total number of jobs a freelancer has completed under the Work History header; however, you won't be able to see the exact number of reviews received on those contracts, since some of them may have been closed without any feedback. Please note that to ensure fairness and avoid manipulation, we don’t share the specifics about how we calculate the Job Success Score. You can check this help article to learn more.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
692a5678
Community Member

Thank you so much Andrea,
The solution I got via the ticket was not what I am looking for. But you cleared my question. Thank you 

I understand that the review is per contract, so what if the contract is a long-term one? Like if I hired a person for 6 months, will he only gets a review after closing the contract?

Where can we see the actual total no of reviews?

Michelle B wrote:

I understand that the review is per contract, so what if the contract is a long-term one? Like if I hired a person for 6 months, will he only gets a review after closing the contract?

Where can we see the actual total no of reviews?

Clients can leave feedback during a contract (if criteria is met).
Mid-contract feedback has less impact on freelancers profile than one you can leave after contract is ended.

Neither should be a concern.
Focus should be on finding a right person for your project and being aware that our/anyone's "online judgement" can be off from time to time. So, accept/be ready that you might need to hire more than one freelancer.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048970493-Mid-Contract-Feedback

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211062188-Leave-Feedback-on-a-Contract

Great, Thank you so much. 

The only thing left is knowing how many reviews are possible during a contract and whether they are per payment, per milestone, per week, or something else.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths