🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork ID Verification Process
Page options
d5a9d659
Community Member

Upwork ID Verification Process

Hey guys!
I am very frustrated about Upwork's ID Verification process. My ID got verified over 14 hours ago, but my account is still suspended. The freelancers I work with got suspicious and stopped working on the project. Did you experience something similar? Does anyone know how long this usually takes?

Regards,
Alvaro

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for following up. I followed up with the team handling your case and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alvaro,

We appreciate you completing the verification process. You can expect an update within 48 hours after you have submitted the documents.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
d5a9d659
Community Member

Hi Bojan,
Thank you for your feedback. My ID was already approved. Do you mean it takes another 48 hours, after the successful ID verification? Can you tell me why?

Best regards,
Alvaro

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alvaro,

Thank you for following up. I followed up with the team handling your case and your account has already been resumed.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d5a9d659
Community Member

Hi Bojan!
That's amazing. Thank you so much.

Have a nice evening.
All the best,
Alvaro

cc3da169
Community Member

Hey Bojan, 

can you help me as well?

my account would be suspended tomorrow if I don't get verified.

I've since applied for verification on upwork but I'm yet to get verified? My friend was verified in few mins. Why is mine taking so long? I need help please.

Hi Promise,

I shared your concern with the team handling your case. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths