cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Online course to help clients find great talent

Community Guru
Phyllis G Member Since: Sep 8, 2016
11 of 19

There are plenty of opportunities to make the platform more productive and profitable for all concerned by helping those on both sides of the table get better informed. I haven't had a chance to review this new material yet but applaud the direction.

Re. resources for contractors: how about requiring new UW freelancers to pass a quiz on the basics of how the platform works, before allowing them to submit proposals? A casual stroll through the Community Forum in any given week demonstrates that far too many FLs jump in without bothering to understand how it works. They find themselves in various predicaments (all of which could have been anticipated and avoided), and wind up consuming massive customer support resources. Along with requiring a complete profile and identity verification, make everybody pass a quiz about contracts, getting paid, the most frequently misunderstood/ignored clauses in the ToS, and the rudiments of job history, Rising Talent, JSS, and Top Rated. 

Kupendra V Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
12 of 19

i will be keep  challenges business or my work . Learn how to identify projects in social med

Kevin M Member Since: Aug 10, 2018
13 of 19

No audio.  Or is it just not working on Chrome?

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
14 of 19

Hi Kevin,

I was able to hear the audio using chrome. Please try to clear your cache and cookies. If you are still having trouble with the audio, please try a different browser.

Thank you.

Untitled
Tom W Member Since: Aug 15, 2018
15 of 19

The videos dont play and after i close it  states watched?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
16 of 19

Hi Tom,

I'm sorry about your experience! I checked this for you on our end and was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please clear your cache and cookies and try using different browser. If the issue shows on your end after this please let us know and our team will assist you further. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Shiji S Member Since: Sep 6, 2018
18 of 19

thanks

Mahbubulhakim C Member Since: May 5, 2019
18 of 19

Dear Madam

Good afternoon. I am a new comer in this line . so I need your help pls. Easily what way I want to learn about this issue. Kindly give me any suggestion or counselling if you are free time pls. 

Mahbubulhakim C Member Since: May 5, 2019
19 of 19

Dear Madam

Good afternoon. I am a new comer in this line . so I need your help pls. Easily what way I want to learn about this issue. Kindly give me any suggestion or counselling if you are free time pls. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS