🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork Plus 2 Month Trial
Page options
cb2d000c
Community Member

Upwork Plus 2 Month Trial

Was offered at signup this morning but chose "later" as I wasnt even sure what it was.

Now I dont seem to be able to find how to start this trial. Any thoughts?

14 REPLIES 14
florydev
Community Member

I find with Upwork messages if you clear you cookies they often come back.  What I would do first is open your browser in incognito mode and login to upwork and see if it comes up.  No sense clearing  your cookies for no reason.

kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Matt, 

One of our support agents will reach out to you directly and assist with the Membership.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hello, the same thing happened to me. Can someone help?

Hi Mike,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further. You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
edf9fc09
Community Member

Hi,

Would you please give me the 2 month trial as well?

edf9fc09
Community Member

Hi,

Would you please give me the 2 month trial as well?

Thank you,

Jason

Hi Jason,

Thank you for sharing your request in the Community. Our team reached out to you directly with an update, feel free to follow up on the support ticket. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi,

Would you please update my account with the Upwork Plus 2 month trial please?

Hi Jason,

One of our agents reached out to your directly via a support ticket. You may refer to the ticket for more information and further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
043c514e
Community Member

Hello
Could you please allow me a 2 month trial as well?

Hi Maira,

Could you please let us know if you are interested in hiring talent on Upwork? Just to clarify, this thread is about Upwork Plus Membership for clients. If you’re interested in hiring on Upwork, check out this help article about how to create a client account.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e89abbe3
Community Member

Hello Nikola,

I was offered a 1 month (I think) free trail of Client Plus when I first loged into my Upwork account. I thought I would be able to explore a bit and decide later. Now I can not find any way to activate this free trail. Could you assist me? Thanks

Zach

Hi Zachary,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
839ad3ad
Community Member

Hello, the same thing happened to me. Can someone help?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths