🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork Support - Billing Issue
Page options
df356f6f
Community Member

Upwork Support - Billing Issue

Hi Everyone,

We've been using Upwork for many years as a client but have recently noticed the loss of live chat and all support options to reach Upwork directly. We've having challenges adding new payment methods and having checked with our bank, need to raise this with Upwork for assistance.

Question please - how to reach Upwork directly. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Darren,

I would be happy to help. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
NikolaS

Hi Darren,

I would be happy to help. I shared your concern with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
df356f6f
Community Member

Hi Nikola,

Unfortunately we cannot see any open tickets raised in relation to this matter and no one has been in touch to discuss it.

Can you possibly assist further please? Thanks.

Kind regards,

Darren

df356f6f
Community Member

Many thanks Nikola

f87671ad
Community Member

I have the same issue trying to reach out to upwork support chat and feedback buttons on the website, all gray out and not working functions. Received an offered but not able to accept the offered because the accept button is grey out again. Plus i cannot chat with buyer because the funstion is also disable. Please advise.

A Day Without Gaming, Staking or Trading Is A Day Wasted by @DailyGameMoments (DGM)

Hi Jonathan,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to investigate further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork
f87671ad
Community Member

Browser/s used == tried on chrome and brave

Browser version = the latest version

Machine’s OS = Mac Pro the latest version

Machine’s OS version = tried on Windows 11 the latest version too

Screengrab of the issue = sent in the previous msg attached

Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better = The latest checking today. Still cannot accept the offer or chat with the buyer. In I have tried a few browser or PC i used. 

A Day Without Gaming, Staking or Trading Is A Day Wasted by @DailyGameMoments (DGM)

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing additional details. I checked the job you are referring to and can confirm that this job is no longer available. We are in the process of investigating the client's account for possible TOS violation and you will be unable to accept the offer until the client resolves the issue with their account. 

- Pradeep 

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths