🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork blocking my freelancers along with me ...
Page options
7de9196f
Community Member

Upwork blocking my freelancers along with me in the messages

Hello Upwork Community

I would like to know what is going on regarding in upwork.As yesterday i had worked with a freelancer named **Edited for Community Guidelines** in upwork regarding a concept art project.I also had paid him via upwork and also i  gave him a good comment and he also gave me a good comment but today i now see that in the messages i have been blocked with him and i cannot send any messages in archived room.Why am i blocked in the messages with him.I didn't do any illegal things in upwork and also did not paid him outside of upwork and also not worked with him outside of upwork.Please reply me back as soon as possible.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
filip_knezevic
Community Member

The freelancer might have blocked you.

Did you try to invite the person to a new job and see if they will respond?

Hello Filip

Thankyou for your reply.I would like to tell you that the freelancer didn't blocked me and i also didn't blocked him.Both of us did not had any issues and also we both worked well.There was no misunderstanding and also after completion of the contract i gave him good comment as i was satisfied with his work and also he gave me good comment.I don't think that he blocked me.

Hi Sankar,

I can confirm that Upwork didn't interfere with your communication with the freelancer. I sent you a PM with more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths