🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork canceled my contract
Page options
f061a710
Community Member

Upwork canceled my contract

I am a small startup and I really care about the quality of the people who work for me. I recruited a frontend developper last month and coached him on how to do the job correctly. She now understands the business, she built the website and she was good. When we got close to the end of the contract and the release of the website, Upwork just sends me an email to abruptly terminate my contract with the freelancer because of some violation I do not really care about....

Upwork is supposed to help me get my job done fast but now they ruined my schedule and possibly the existence of my small business as I am just starting. The workforce of a company is crucial to its existence. How can you guys just remove my employees as you see fit without even a notice...

That's really bad and I am really angry right now

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Taha,

You can check this help article for more information on freelancer violations and account holds. I checked but couldn't find the contract you are referring to. Could you please send me a private message with the Contract ID so that I can check?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths