🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork charged the wrong credit card via Payp...
Page options
hansverm
Community Member

Upwork charged the wrong credit card via Paypal

Does anyone know how to change a payment that has already been escrowed. Usually when paying for services with Paypal I get the option of choosing wich credit card will be charged, as I have three cards linked to my paypal account. Upwork did not ask that question and charged my private card instead of my business card. This is very enoying. Even more enoying is that I cannot reach support, as it is non existant. Where do I find your email support? (I already deleted the Paypal option from my account and replaced it with my business card to avoid mishaps like this in the future.)

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Hans,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you had trouble contacting our support team. You can click the question mark icon that shows at the bottom right corner of this page. You may be asked what type of account you need help with, go ahead and select the best option. If you don't receive the information you're looking for, you can click "Ask something else" for more options, including contacting our support team.

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths