🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Upwork detect $29.99 dollars from my acco...
Page options
a5bb966c
Community Member

Upwork detect $29.99 dollars from my account in the name of premium job

Hello
My name is Owais, I'm from Karachi Pakistan, 

I just joined Upwork and post a job for a Shopify developer and got a freelancer and hired her within a few minutes after hiring her, Upwork detect $29.99 dollars from my account without any reason for the same premium/featured job. Even though I haven't activated or/and clicked on any filter to turn my job/project into a featured job. 

Please help me. 
Sincerely, 

Muhammad Owais

3 REPLIES 3
AndreaG

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
2e793e5b
Community Member

Hi Owais,

I'm sorry to hear that you were charged for a premium job posting on Upwork without your consent. Here are some steps you can take to address the issue:

1. Contact Upwork support: You can reach out to Upwork's support team and explain the situation. They will be able to investigate and provide more information on why the charge was made and how it can be resolved.

2. Review your account settings: Check your account settings to ensure that you didn't accidentally activate the premium job posting feature. It's possible that the feature was turned on without your knowledge.

3. Dispute the charge: If you believe that the charge was made in error, you can dispute it with your payment provider. Make sure to provide any relevant documentation, such as emails or screenshots, to support your case.

4. Review Upwork's billing policies: Make sure to familiarize yourself with Upwork's billing policies to understand how charges are made and what fees are associated with different services.

I hope this helps, and good luck resolving the issue with Upwork.

Hey Sami, can I ask you something unrelated: Did your response come from ChatGPT?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths