🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork ended the contract suddenly and automa...
Page options
7bd0d548
Community Member

Upwork ended the contract suddenly and automatically

Hey,

Why do most of the time I hire a newbie freelancer to upworks but Upworks likes to end the contract suddenly and automatically ?

This is really absurb and painfull as well as wasting my time !

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Sincerely

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tour,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you, our team has reached out to you via ticket with more details about your contract. You can access your tickets on this Link. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

My post has been modified.

I wonder why is there no a freedom of speech in upwork's platform ?

Upwork Community Guidelines

• Posting deliberately disruptive and negative statements about Upwork, Elance, or oDesk.
  • Posting content determined to be inappropriate, overly negative, in poor taste, or otherwise contrary to the purposes of this forum, in the sole discretion of Upwork
rverang
Community Member

@Tour F wrote:

Why do most of the time I hire a newbie freelancer to upworks but Upworks likes to end the contract suddenly and automatically ?

Since this happens "most of the time", I think you need to change the way you hire a freelancer because it seems to me that with your process, you "most of the time" end up hiring freelancers who, one way or another, violate the Upwork TOS.

7bd0d548
Community Member

@Renante V wrote:

Since this happens "most of the time", I think you need to change the way you hire a freelancer because it seems to me that with your process, you "most of the time" end up hiring freelancers who, one way or another, violate the Upwork TOS.

Then why upwork did not banned them initially ? but after we hired them ?

This costed us time !

Latest Articles
Learning Paths