🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork made one of job premium on its own and...
Page options
soban_sharif
Community Member

Upwork made one of job premium on its own and deducted $29.99

Before a few days I posted a job but up work made it premium on its own. I didn't even know about that I was just looking at the transaction history right now and realized that the job was premium and Upwork deducted 29.99$. 
The job was about "i was looking for a professional editor", even after deducting the money Upwork only invited 1 freelancer to the job (who wasn't even the professional I was looking for and his rate was just way too high). 
So is there any way upwork can refund the money? Because i didn't even use the premium job feature upwork just made it on its own and deducted the money.

2 REPLIES 2
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

This is the Freelancers forum, not the Clients forum.

Anyway, you should get in touch with Upwork if you feel that you were charged more than what was supposed.

ArjayM

Hi Subhan,

Thank you for reaching out and we totally understand your concern. I've shared your report and concern with the appropriate team for further review. One of the members will be assisting you via a support ticket that you can access on this page once your case is fully reviewed. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths