🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork management structure
Page options
cd32faba
Community Member

Upwork management structure

I have never seen a listed company that you cannot see the organisational structure and a contact number from someone to offer support or even a simple question. Who is this company and how do we get in touch with you?  I am a client and have used this site 7 times including the predecestor's site. I do not want to go to the community for my answers.

It is not transparent . How can I trust you  with my money!!  I see sacams listed but havent read then yet. This is something sthat should be addressed by management who are invisable.  Am I wrong?. Can I contact you?. Is it hidden or easy to see?. In which case I am a bit thick.

Iris Wood

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Iris, 

We're here to assist you. Are you referring to a client or a freelancer account? Have you tried going to your Contact Info page (Settings > Contact Info) to see if you are able to update your profile from there?

~ Avery
Upwork
cd32faba
Community Member

I have just  posted and I sede my profile is not there.

This is because I cannot see how to add to my profile and add a picture.

I have been through everything on my site. I can see messages etc. But nothing for profile update.

Cheers

Iris

Yes. As I say my profile is deleteed and when I go to contact I go to my log in page

"This device isn't recognized by our system. Please answer your security question to confirm your identity and access your account. Learn more

Not a happy camper

Iris

Tank you. I had to jump through a lot of hoops ans sign in again and again and found my account which was not authorised.

Iris **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths