🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork's UIUX quality has been degraded
Page options
7bd0d548
Community Member

Upwork's UIUX quality has been degraded

Can someone (a coder will be good) tell me why Upwork's UIUX quality has been degraded since last year ?

I can't even find a person whom messaged me previously.

So many UIUX flaws.

11 REPLIES 11
williamtcooper
Community Member

Ely,

Can you be specific what changes you don't like? Are the changes via your PC or phone?

arooj78
Community Member

Yesterday, I got a job invite. 
After 5 minutes, I opened the job to submit a proposal but there was no option to submit it. ( maybe the client has deleted it from his side.)

Before this ( and except this ), I never experienced any UI-related issues. 

Community Member

Arooj, that is a flaw that I recently experienced regarding handling invitations. If the job posting is closed before you respond to the invitation - accept or reject - the invitation is locked. You will need to contact Support to get the invitation removed.

7bd0d548
Community Member

Upwork' phone/app are definitely horrific, I never used it.

So I have been talking about web. They keep making changes, here's the 2 most pain point :

- Payment UX, it's so horrific that it needs me to contact support / create ticket in order to pay, then upwork blame me for making too much ticket as if I am the one causing their resource be strained.

- Chat, it was better last time, now it's super lagy (I have cleard cache), l can't find previous chatted person, etc. Just so bad

Ely,

I have worked with 370 clients and never heard of any of those issues.

Just click the Approve button when you want to pay?

Was there a temporary bug when you tried to pay?

you can't see it as a freelancer

William is also a client.

William T C wrote:

Was there a temporary bug when you tried to pay?

Not a temporary, because I keep seeing. Like you can't even find a person whom you lastly chatted with. So it may give a reason why many people wants to communicate outside eventhough I personally prefer to communicate inside here.

7bd0d548
Community Member

Why upwork does not do something about this ?

There are far too many bugs here, it feels like the platform is dying.

Here's one more https://prnt.sc/rbzG4pUlH11o (fixed rate determined as hourly).

Honestly, Im a very super active clients on many freelancing platform, but the UX is worst in upwork in terms of web/app whereas I don't see so much of these in other sites. That will really hampers the business so bad.

Upwork UI is just best and the number of users is a lot, that's what's really holding it up.

Hi Ely,

Thank you for sharing your report.  We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ AJ
Upwork
53e07eb8
Community Member

Hii Sir

Latest Articles
Learning Paths