🐈
» Forums » Clients » Upwork to Transferwise transfer still not ref...
Page options
joanaapril19
Community Member

Upwork to Transferwise transfer still not reflecting

Is it normal for delays like this in transferring funds from upwork to transferwise? It's been almost 7 days. How can I request for trace withdrawal? Thank you.
19 REPLIES 19
emzee_design
Community Member

I have the same issue. Normally it will only take 1 business day, but for me its already more than 2 business days and nothing in my wise account yet.

It's been 6 days and still nothing. I hope someone can enlighten us. And
how can we trace it.
JoanneP

Hi Maria Jhoana,

Could you please confirm the transaction that you're referring to we can check? You may share the transaction ID here. Thank you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Amount: 380.94

Hi Joanne,

Could you also check this please?

Thanks a lot.

Experiencing the same issue here.

Any update on this please?

Normally takes only 1 business day.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ezbee Cee,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was just successfully processed on our end. If the transaction still hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. 

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Ok, thank you!

I have been using this method and this is the first time it is taking so long to reflect on the account. It is usually only 1 business day. 8 business days do not sound good.

I will update you when I see the amount on my account.

Thanks again.

I have received mine today.

Yes, got mine today too.

Hopefully, it will not happen again next time.

kemeluuu
Community Member

Hello Bojan! I'm having the same issue. Can you also help me trace my withdrawal from Upwork to Wise? It's been more than 2 business days already and nothing on my Wise account yet. Thanks!

Hi Kimberly,

Please allow up to five business days for the funds to be loaded into your account. If you haven't received them after 8 business days, feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have a similar problem 😞

petra_r
Community Member

Ma. Mae Chastine V wrote:

I have a similar problem 😞

Then I would suggest that you read the repeated (again and again) replies...

Hello ! I'm having the same issue. Can you also help me trace my withdrawal from Upwork to Wise? It's been more than 2 business days already and nothing on my Wise account yet. Thanks!

Hi Madiha,

I checked and the transaction went through successfully. Please allow up to 5 business for the funds to be reflected in your account. If it is still not in your account, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Joanna, can you help me also. There are 2 withdrawals that is not reflected in my wise account.

1. Sept. 16 - reference number 513316978

2. Sep 19 - reference number 513583948

hope to hear from you. thanks

Hi Gizel,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please check this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timing and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, thanks so much for the reply. I already received
it.
Latest Articles
Learning Paths