🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Upwork wrongly charged me for an upgraded...
Page options
e443cef0
Community Member

Upwork wrongly charged me for an upgraded subscription

I am being wrongly charged for the membership subscription which I didn’t signed up to. And I couldn’t log in back into the account. I keep receiving the bill every month. There’s no customer service here I can directly contact to. Need help here!
5 REPLIES 5
NikolaS

Hi Elie,

I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket regarding your request for a refund. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e443cef0
Community Member

No this is not the account I am requesting for a refund. I didn’t mentioned about which account that’s wrongly charged. How come you know I have received the support ticket? I have never heard from your team. I am really disappointed with the service. Please provide a customer service email who I can contact directly regarding the refund. I’ve been charged for the membership for few months which I’ve never signed up to.

Hi Elie,

I can confirm that the team reached out to you via a support ticket to asisst you further. You may also access your tickets via the email you registered with. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
e443cef0
Community Member

I didn’t receive any support tickets. Would you let me know where I can find it?

Hello Elie,

I checked and noticed that you have already initiated a support ticket here. One of our team members will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.  

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths