🐈
» Forums » Clients » Urgent help from the support team
Page options
ac2a92ea
Community Member

Urgent help from the support team

Hello upwork support team
I have a big and urgent problem right now but only y’all can help me with it. I had a freelancer called **Edited for Community Guidelines**  we had a contract but it almost done. All he got to do is fixing a date to ship it into the USA for me because I already pay everything and after to negotiate a price for the contract .
But today I received an email from you to tell me that they deactivated his account . So I understand he is in violation of the upwork terms and service but if I can’t get any contact with him right now I will loose all my money :money_bag:🤦🏾‍:male_sign: Please I wasn’t ready for that because I made a budget for that . If y’all can just let me contact him that would be great for me and after that I change the freelancer . I just want to setup my shipping date with him please help me to get contact with him to finish that I had only five days to complete the contract please again just help me with that to not loosing the whole money that I spent . Everything was ready if y’all look into my conversations with him y’all will that I was almost done with the contract.that mean only you guys can help me with that Thanks 🙏🏾

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Kednel,

I'm sorry to hear that. I checked your account and it looks like our team is already assisting you directly via this ticket number: 30115147. Please know that your concern has already been escalated to the appropriate team for assistance. one of our agents will update you on the same ticket. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths