🐈
» Forums » Clients » Use my ATS for recruiting
Page options
da33c5a4
Community Member

Use my ATS for recruiting

Can I use my own ATS to manage the recruiting process for candidates, ie require candidates to apply via our online ATS so that we can manage the recruiting process automatically with our pre-defined recruiting phases and evaluation? I still use Upwork for payment once we confirm a candidate.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Thanks for clarifying, Nick!

I'd like to confirm that you can ask freelancers to also submit an application through your own tracking system. However, as Petra also recommended, please refrain from putting the link to it directly into your job posting and send it to the shortlisted freelancers via Messages instead. Additionally, please make sure to clarify to them that hiring and payments will still be done on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
petra_r
Community Member

Nick B wrote:
Can I use my own ATS to manage the recruiting process for candidates, ie require candidates to apply via our online ATS so that we can manage the recruiting process automatically with our pre-defined recruiting phases and evaluation? I

No, you are not allowed to put contact information in your job post, and please don't try to, because you will wind up with hoardes of random desperados bombarding you with emails and phone calls....

You can make a shortlist and funnel those chosen ones through your ATS, but don't put anything like that on your job post, it'll be taken down.

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nick,

When you post a job freelancer will use their connects to submit a proposal directly here, on Upwork. 
Were you referring to another approach in receiving proposals, or hiring freelancers? Could you please share more details so that I can asssit you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi - to clarify, I want candidates to submit an application on our careers
site so that we can track the candidate's progress as our Applicant
Tracking System includes automated actions to better manage.
Does this conflict with any terms from Upwork?

Thanks for clarifying, Nick!

I'd like to confirm that you can ask freelancers to also submit an application through your own tracking system. However, as Petra also recommended, please refrain from putting the link to it directly into your job posting and send it to the shortlisted freelancers via Messages instead. Additionally, please make sure to clarify to them that hiring and payments will still be done on Upwork. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

Valeria - thanks for the response! Is there a specific clause in the terms and conditions that references this?

Glad I could help, Nick. Please, refer to section 7 of the User Agreement for more information

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths