🐈
» Forums » Clients » Using a business credit card
Page options
fd547f1e
Community Member

Using a business credit card

I have set up an account for my business to hire freelancers. When I go to add a credit card for making payments it is looking for a “First Name” and “Last Name”, however my business credit card has the business name rather than an individual’s name so the first and last name input boxes are not appropriate.

Please advise.

PS - have Upwork eliminated the ability to contact support directly? This (community suppport/forum) was the only option I was able to find even though reading their "Upwork Help Center" states that I should have seend a button for contacting Upwork Customer Support.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Damien,

One from our team will look into this for you and will update you directly to the ticket that will be created. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread. In the meantime, please enter your full name in the required fields if you're an authorized user and proceed with verifying the credit card. Please follow up and let us know if you were able to successfully set up your billing method or need further assistance.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Damien,

One from our team will look into this for you and will update you directly to the ticket that will be created. Please post any questions you have on that ticket thread. In the meantime, please enter your full name in the required fields if you're an authorized user and proceed with verifying the credit card. Please follow up and let us know if you were able to successfully set up your billing method or need further assistance.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello Jo-An B.

Thank you very much for your prompt response.

I have not received a ticket however I did fill in my name in the input boxes rather than the company name that is on the card and it seems to have taken it as it did the two charges for verification, etc.

Hopefully that is all there is to it :).

Thank you again.

Damien.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths