🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verification emails do not come
Page options
2ea4fe92
Community Member

Verification emails do not come

Hello
I need to publish the work
but I can not do it, because the site. requests to certify my account, but letters do not come

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashot,

The account associated with the email address you shared is now restored. Please try logging in again.

Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashot,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2ea4fe92
Community Member

There is no letter anywhere,
I have another email
but can not enter
**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ashot,

The account associated with the email address you shared is now restored. Please try logging in again.

Please close your new account in order not to violate Upwork's ToS.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
2ea4fe92
Community Member

I closed it because I used to be a freelancer
but now I need to offer a job

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Ashot. 

You can be a Client and a Freelancer using the same account. You'll use the same account to log in to Upwork, but the two parts of your account will be kept entirely separate. You'll be able to easily switch between the two as needed. To create a Client account on your existing account, please follow up instructions in this help article.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am creating a new profile in upwork and hade to verify it through registration e-mail, but I am not getting that e-mail even after multiple attempts.

Hi Varaprasad,

Could you please re-attempt the email verification? When you log into your account, there should be a button to re-send an email for verification. Please, click that button and let us know if you still don't the email after that.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi. I have tried dozen times to resend emaio verification but did nt receive. No email in scam or junk box. What to do to verify
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sobya,

We checked and the confirmation email was sent to your email successfully. Make sure you've entered the email address correctly and lastly use the option to change the email address you provided if you are still having issues. Afterwards, Please resend the email one more time, check your inbox and spam folder, check the settings for your email provider and make sure emails from Upwork aren't being blocked. Let us know if you received the confirmation email.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths