🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verification of email
Page options
26cbbef1
Community Member

Verification emails not received

I am not receiving verification emails, tried couple of times, no result.

18 REPLIES 18
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Serdar,

Did you checked your junk and spam folder?
If you haven`t received any emails there as well let me know, our team will contact you directly and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

already checked clutter--outlook's version of spam and tried my personal email address still nothing even on the spam folder

Hi Alvin,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Upwork website. You can subscribe to https://status.upwork.com and follow the latest service updates.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have not receieved a verification email. I have tried now on two different accounts. NO it is not in my spam folder. 

Hi Matthew,

Sorry to hear that. One of our team members will reach to you directly via support ticket and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
coalvin77
Community Member

i had this problem too.

b30bed78
Community Member

Hi,

I am trying to post a job for the first time as a client. I get to the verify identity page, but I have not yet received an email to verify my identity. These things are normally automated so I am surprised not to have received one. I have requested this three times now and nothing. 

I know my registered e-mail address is correct, and have checked the usual junk and spam filters, and nothing there either. 

There appears to be no way to contact anyone at Upwork to resolve this, other than wading through a load of unhelpful help categories or to post here, so hopefully this might help...

Anyone able to help, or had similar problems?

Thanks,

Please contact Upwork Customer Support.

Hi Ashish,

We apologize for the inconvenience, we are currently experiencing technical difficulties with the Upwork website. You can subscribe to https://status.upwork.com and follow the latest service updates.

~ Goran
Upwork
30ed45d1
Community Member

Hello

For some reason I can't verify my account on Upwork with email. It doesn't work when I click the "verify account" link I got in the email.

Hi Willam,

I just checked your account and you have already verified your email. If you need further help let me know, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hmm.. Doesn't seem like it. I attached a screenshot of my profile.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Willam,

One of our team members will reach out to you and assist you further, thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi can I get some assistance verifying the account. I'm also not receiving the verification email. thanks!

I am also not getting any verification email. please help

Hi Alvin and Patricia,

~ Goran
Upwork
9251db89
Community Member

I am trying to post a position but they want me to verify my email first - I am not getting the emails to do the verification.

Hi Dean,

Please try resending the verification email and check your junk and spam folders as well. If you`re still not receiving the email let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths