🐈
» Forums » Clients » Verify Option On Billing Methods is not visib...
Page options
a02736ee
Community Member

Verify Option On Billing Methods is not visible. Cant verify my card

The amount paid from my credit card is added to escrow balance and visible on credit card statement, now i am trying to verify my credit card so that my freelancer can get his money but i cant verify my credit card since verify now option is not visible on billing methods.

and total 10$ amount is not visible on my credit card statement. what should i do to verify my card ? 

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Yunus Emre,

It looks like your billing method is already verified. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Atul,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please make sure your card is set up to make international payments and has sufficient funds on it to complete the funding. Please contact your card-issuing bank to confirm if they allow recurring transactions on your debit cards as Upwork payments are classified as ‘recurring’. 

In some cases, you may need to verify your credit card by confirming two small charges totaling $10.00 (USD). Upwork submits the two charges to your credit card and you can verify the amounts from your statement or by contacting your card issuer, such as your bank or credit card company. It can take up to five days for the two charges to show up on your statement. You can check this help article for more information about the verification process.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths