🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verify billing method after maximum attem...
Page options
160ebd6b
Community Member

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded

Good day,

As a new client, I need to verify my billing method and have unfortunately entered 3 wrong entries in order to do so. I am aware that I need to speak to Customer support but could not get the direct email address or number. So if you could please reach out to me in order to verify my account I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Nici

44 REPLIES 44
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Nici,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist with the verification shortly.
~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same problem , but couldnt find any email or live chat to resolve the issue.

Hi Mohsin,

We'll reach out to you directly and assist you with your payment method verification. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Upwork

im having a simlar issue with my credit card, it is stating i have added extra fields or digits on the credit card number even though i have only entered the standard 16

Hello James,

I have escalated your concern one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi I have the same issue. Couldn't verify my credit card.

Hello Steven,

I'll have someone from our team get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled

Hi, I'm have a similar issue with my credit card, where it says I have exceedes max tries, and it says to contact customer support, can u have someone contact me as well plz...

Hi there,

So i got this problem with my payment verification:

I wanted to verify my payment method today and after 2-3 times tryng to ad the 2 amounts I've realised that I would have to check my bank statment and see what will be the 2 correct amounts to add in the 2 blanks.

Unfortunelty it was too late because I've used the option to many times and it says that I have to contact customer support.

Could you please help me guys?

Thank you in advance!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mihai Liviu,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via support ticket to assist you with your billing method verification process. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
d3135c00
Community Member

Hi i am having the same issue. My card was charged in canadian dollar but i just saw the USD amount but now i cant verify. The money has already been taken from my account. How do i verify?

Toby,

I've shared your concern to our customer support team and one of the agents will reach out and assist you directly via support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, I am having the same problem. So now how can i verify the account.

Hi Bilal,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

As a new client, I need to verify my billing method and have unfortunately entered 3 wrong entries in order to do so. I am aware that I need to speak to Customer support but could not get the direct email address or number. So if you could please reach out to me in order to verify my account I would appreciate it.

Hi Kamran,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am having the similar issue. 

Hi Azka,

One of our team members will reach out to you as well, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have similar issue. How can I get my credit card verified soon?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Azka, 

It looks like the team has reached out to you through this support ticket with Ticket # 25109793. You should be able to access it in your email inbox by looking for the email with the subject "Hi! Help with your card verification." Kindly check the email for more information on how you can verify your credit card.

~ Avery
Upwork

Dear Valeria!
I hope you are doing well. I need help to proceed my transaction for activate new milestones. I contact my bank agent just now but he said everything is fine from bank side and your MasterCard is activated for online transaction. I am in trouble because my MasterCard still showing error (We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.) even I put my detail correctly.

I also activated new milestone yesterday night with this MasterCard but now this is not authorized for transaction. Please assist me to solve this issue. I hope you understand the situation. Furthermore, I have attached the screenshot for to see everything clear. I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank and regards,
Muhammad Shafaqat

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri

Hi, 

i'm having the same issue. please help me out.

Hi Soosai,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having this problem as well. Need to speak to someone.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kerry,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello !

I am getting this error now while verifying mastercard 

You’ve exceeded your credit limit or have insufficient funds. Please add another billing method. any help woul be appreciated .thanks

Hi Mehboob,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

You can access your ticket here.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
Community Member

Hi,

I have entered correct amount during credit card verification, but still not verified.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nicole, and David, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you separately to assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
dffb0616
Community Member

I've just registered on upwork and want to hire freelancer. Whiling setup payment method using matercard, I have a same problem.

Hi Vasil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
7434f6d6
Community Member

I'm haveing the exact same issue.

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello,

I am having this same issue with adding my bank account. Kindly help to resolve.

Thanks.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Ayodeji,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your bank account verification process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
18c79223
Community Member

I am having the same problem. Please assist me.
I have entered the wrong amount. Now i know the exact amount but can not enter it.

Hi Adeel,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran! I'm having the same issue. Could you assist me in this regard?

Latest Articles
Learning Paths