cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded

Nici P Member Since: Dec 6, 2017
1 of 29

Good day,

As a new client, I need to verify my billing method and have unfortunately entered 3 wrong entries in order to do so. I am aware that I need to speak to Customer support but could not get the direct email address or number. So if you could please reach out to me in order to verify my account I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Nici

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 29
Hi Nici,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you directly and assist with the verification shortly.
~ Valeria
Untitled
Mohsin B Member Since: Feb 4, 2018
3 of 29

Hi Valeria,

I am having the same problem , but couldnt find any email or live chat to resolve the issue.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 29

Hi Mohsin,

We'll reach out to you directly and assist you with your payment method verification. Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
James C Member Since: Mar 7, 2018
5 of 29

im having a simlar issue with my credit card, it is stating i have added extra fields or digits on the credit card number even though i have only entered the standard 16

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
6 of 29

Hello James,

I have escalated your concern one of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Steven H Member Since: Jun 19, 2018
7 of 29

Hi I have the same issue. Couldn't verify my credit card.

Community Guru
Ryan C Member Since: Feb 3, 2017
8 of 29

Hello Steven,

I'll have someone from our team get in touch with you shortly. Thank you.

Untitled
Nicole C Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
9 of 29

Hi, I'm have a similar issue with my credit card, where it says I have exceedes max tries, and it says to contact customer support, can u have someone contact me as well plz...

Mihai Liviu O Member Since: Mar 29, 2019
10 of 29

Hi there,

So i got this problem with my payment verification:

I wanted to verify my payment method today and after 2-3 times tryng to ad the 2 amounts I've realised that I would have to check my bank statment and see what will be the 2 correct amounts to add in the 2 blanks.

Unfortunelty it was too late because I've used the option to many times and it says that I have to contact customer support.

Could you please help me guys?

Thank you in advance!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS