🐈
» Forums » Clients » Verify billing method after maximum attempts ...
Page options
160ebd6b
Community Member

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded

Good day,

As a new client, I need to verify my billing method and have unfortunately entered 3 wrong entries in order to do so. I am aware that I need to speak to Customer support but could not get the direct email address or number. So if you could please reach out to me in order to verify my account I would appreciate it.

Thank you!

Nici

44 REPLIES 44

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have escalated your concern and I'll have one of our team members reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Arjay
Upwork
rninkov
Community Member

Hello,

I have the same problem, can someone help me? I have used master card from Serbia, when entering data from a new card, I received a notification that I had too many attempts and could not continue.

Thanks in advance,

Radoslavka

Hi Radoslavka,

Could you please clarify why you're looking to add a billing method to your account? It looks like you're an Exclusive Agency Member, which means you wouldn't be able to purchase Connects or Membership Plans since you don't have an independent freelancer account. That may be the reason why you're unable to add your card.

~Andrea
Upwork
rninkov
Community Member

Hi Andrea,

thanks for the reply. I am trying to add a billing method for the agency of which I am a member because the validity of the previous master card has expired. When trying to add a new master card, it happened that I entered the data several times and could no longer do so. It is a master card through which membership fees of the agency I belong to are charged  for Upwork.

Hi Radoslavka,

Thanks for clarifying. In that case, this billing method needs to be added to the Agency Owner's account since they are the ones that have the ability to purchase Connects and Memberships. If the Agency Owner is having trouble, please advise them to contact us directly so we can assist them with their account. Please keep in mind we would not be able to discuss any details of their account with you because of privacy reasons.

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths