cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify billing method after maximum attempts exceeded

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
21 of 31

Hi Azka, 

It looks like the team has reached out to you through this support ticket with Ticket # 25109793. You should be able to access it in your email inbox by looking for the email with the subject "Hi! Help with your card verification." Kindly check the email for more information on how you can verify your credit card.

-Avery
Untitled
Muhammad S Member Since: Feb 17, 2018
22 of 31

Dear Valeria!
I hope you are doing well. I need help to proceed my transaction for activate new milestones. I contact my bank agent just now but he said everything is fine from bank side and your MasterCard is activated for online transaction. I am in trouble because my MasterCard still showing error (We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.) even I put my detail correctly.

I also activated new milestone yesterday night with this MasterCard but now this is not authorized for transaction. Please assist me to solve this issue. I hope you understand the situation. Furthermore, I have attached the screenshot for to see everything clear. I am waiting for your kind response.

Thank and regards,
Muhammad Shafaqat

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
23 of 31

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for letting us look into this. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. One of our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Soosai N Member Since: Aug 2, 2019
24 of 31

Hi, 

i'm having the same issue. please help me out.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
25 of 31

Hi Soosai,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
David G Member Since: Jun 20, 2018
26 of 31

Hi,

I have entered correct amount during credit card verification, but still not verified.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
27 of 31

Hi Nicole, and David, 

The Customer Support Team will reach out to you separately to assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Vasil B Member Since: Sep 10, 2018
28 of 31

I've just registered on upwork and want to hire freelancer. Whiling setup payment method using matercard, I have a same problem.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
29 of 31

Hi Vasil,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly and assist you further with this, thank you.

Untitled
Paul G Member Since: May 17, 2019
30 of 31

I'm haveing the exact same issue.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS