cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Verify payment

Emma S Member Since: May 17, 2019
1 of 17
Hello I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and there’s no button to press verify. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 17

Hi Emma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Arlene Chiqui G Member Since: May 17, 2019
3 of 17

I'm not used to this customer support. It's really difficult to reach out to someone who can truly help you. I've been trying to get my credit card verified and not only they charged me, but they charged me 4 times! 

The first one was .06 and .12

And the second round was 8.73 and 1.27

I tried to verify the numbers it blocked me. It's so complicated. You guys should have a dedicated billing separately from the community forum support. 

I need some solutions please, do I need to announce to the whole community about this? I mean is it necessary to discuss billing? What are the solutions? There are no contact telephone support, please help.

4 of 17

Hi Arlene,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you, just to confirm that once your verification is completed the charges will be reversed back to your account.
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Anvith M Member Since: May 17, 2019
5 of 17

My Credit card verification has failed and I need help to get the same verified. Any help would be appreciated.

Anvith M Member Since: May 17, 2019
6 of 17

How can i reach customer support to resolve this.  The verification amount has been deducted from my credit card but the verificatio has failed. Customer Support can you help me !!!

7 of 17

Hi Anvith,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

Untitled
Angela L Member Since: Aug 14, 2019
8 of 17

I have hired a Freelancer & put in my Visa info but it says I have to VERIFY payment method and when I click on that it says I need to contact Customer Support.  Where is Customer Support?  Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
9 of 17

Hi Angela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and your billing method is already successfully verified. 

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Additionally, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lucia R Member Since: Sep 12, 2019
10 of 17

I've got the same problem!

This is so frustrating

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS