🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Verfiy Payment method
Page options
7ed3a52b
Community Member

Verify payment

Hello I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and there’s no button to press verify. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me
29 REPLIES 29
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Emma,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm not used to this customer support. It's really difficult to reach out to someone who can truly help you. I've been trying to get my credit card verified and not only they charged me, but they charged me 4 times! 

The first one was .06 and .12

And the second round was 8.73 and 1.27

I tried to verify the numbers it blocked me. It's so complicated. You guys should have a dedicated billing separately from the community forum support. 

I need some solutions please, do I need to announce to the whole community about this? I mean is it necessary to discuss billing? What are the solutions? There are no contact telephone support, please help.

Hi Arlene,

I`m sorry about the incovience this had caused you, just to confirm that once your verification is completed the charges will be reversed back to your account.
One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

My Credit card verification has failed and I need help to get the same verified. Any help would be appreciated.

How can i reach customer support to resolve this.  The verification amount has been deducted from my credit card but the verificatio has failed. Customer Support can you help me !!!

Hi Anvith,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have hired a Freelancer & put in my Visa info but it says I have to VERIFY payment method and when I click on that it says I need to contact Customer Support.  Where is Customer Support?  Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Angela,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked your account and your billing method is already successfully verified. 

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Additionally, please go to your account settings and chose top tab on left, ''My Info''. Kindly, try adding address details and phone number in order to fix this error. 

If the issue persists after this please let us know and our team will assist you further.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

trying to make a payment, I keep getting error messages, says my payment was declined and I need to verify my account

Hi Thema,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with paying your freelancer. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I hired a freelancer and I am trying to verify payment but it won’t let me... can someone please help?

Hi Boxxy,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
9ee2ad73
Community Member

I've got the same problem!

This is so frustrating

Hi Lucia,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. Our team will reach out to you as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

4bdb93a5
Community Member

I am not able to open the verfiy page where i  will add 2 amounts

Hi Sushil,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Please do fast my client waiting for work

Hi Sushil,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
37d81195
Community Member

This is happening to me. Can somone please help. I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and there’s no button to press verify. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me

I am having the same issue! Please help if you can 🙂

Hi Madeeha,

I checked and it looks like your card was verified successfully. If you're experiencing any issues when hiring please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Tanya,

I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your card! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
37d81195
Community Member

Hi Andrea G

The freelancer I am trying to hire said at 10pm last night that I was still unverified.

How can I check if this is correct or not??

Hi Tanya,

Please have the freelancer check the offer again. They can also try to log out and log back in before checking. Your payment method is already verified. Thank you.  

~ Joanne
Upwork
37d81195
Community Member

Hi

I am still trying to get this sorted out. My freelancer is worried about payment since I’m her end it is still saying unverified.

Can someone please contact me to help get this situation rectified. I would really like to start moving in this project.

Thank you
Tanya

Hi Tanya,

We can confirm your payment method is verified! Could your freelancer please try clearing their cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If so, please let your freelancer know they can reach out to us directly and we'll assist them further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
903c3ccb
Community Member

Hi,

I am a new client and I just added my credit card to my profile as my method of payment but it is still not verified and I am unable to hire freelancers.

Can someone please tell me how to get my method of payment verified?
Latest Articles
Learning Paths