cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verify payment

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
21 of 30

Hi Sushil,

Our team has already reached out to you via ticket, you can access your tickets on this Link. Thank you.

Untitled
Tanya S Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
22 of 30

This is happening to me. Can somone please help. I’ve hired a freelancer but it says I need to verify payment and there’s no button to press verify. I’ve added my card but it’s not working can someone please help me

Madeeha C Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
23 of 30
I am having the same issue! Please help if you can Smiley Happy
Andrea G Moderator Member Since: Jul 7, 2020
24 of 30

Hi Madeeha,

I checked and it looks like your card was verified successfully. If you're experiencing any issues when hiring please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
25 of 30

Hi Tanya,

I checked and it looks like you were able to verify your card! If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
26 of 30
Hi Andrea G

The freelancer I am trying to hire said at 10pm last night that I was still unverified.

How can I check if this is correct or not??
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
27 of 30

Hi Tanya,

Please have the freelancer check the offer again. They can also try to log out and log back in before checking. Your payment method is already verified. Thank you.  

-Joanne
Untitled
28 of 30
Hi

I am still trying to get this sorted out. My freelancer is worried about payment since I’m her end it is still saying unverified.

Can someone please contact me to help get this situation rectified. I would really like to start moving in this project.

Thank you
Tanya
29 of 30

Hi Tanya,

We can confirm your payment method is verified! Could your freelancer please try clearing their cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If so, please let your freelancer know they can reach out to us directly and we'll assist them further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Untitled
Madeeha C Member Since: Jan 13, 2021
30 of 30
Hi,

I am a new client and I just added my credit card to my profile as my method of payment but it is still not verified and I am unable to hire freelancers.

Can someone please tell me how to get my method of payment verified?
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS