🐈
» Forums » Clients » Viewing the description of a closed contract
Page options
e588119a
Community Member

Viewing the description of a closed contract

Am I able to view / copy work description from a closed contract? I have put in quite a bit of effort in writing up the work specs and would like to reuse them for another, very similar job.

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Yulia,

Yes you can, by following these steps: Go to Jobs > All Jobs Postings > Open your closed job > Click View Job Post.
Once you`ve opened the job post you can also reuse it by clicking on the green hyperlink Reuse posting on the right side of the title. If you have any additional questions let me know, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran

Thank you for your answer.

However, I didn't mean job postings. I need to access a closed contract from a direct hiring. Even though the job wasn't open for bidding, I like to write proper specs when hiring a freelancer so there is a clear understanding of what is expected and in case there is a dispute about the job requirements later.

Thanks for following up, Yulia. 

You can go to Jobs> All Contracts and click on the ended contract. Both in Terms & Settings and in Messages & Files you should see the description you sent the freelancer when you made the offer.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Thank you, Valeria! I ddn't notice the tabs.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths