🐈
» Forums » Clients » WHAT IS THE BEST LANGUAGE THAT A NON TRAINED ...
Page options
700a38e1
Community Member

WHAT IS THE BEST LANGUAGE THAT A NON TRAINED WEBSITE OWNER CAN USE?

I just joined and am looking to create 3 websites. My concern is this - I am somewhat familiar with weebly aas i use it on iPage where my businesses are hosted now. I use weebly because I am not good with computer language but can use it myself. But weebly is very limited as you know. So what language should I ask the freelancer to use that enables them to create a very professional website and one that I can make changes to myself with little or minimal training?

2 REPLIES 2
lysis10
Community Member

Rick S wrote:

I just joined and am looking to create 3 websites. My concern is this - I am somewhat familiar with weebly aas i use it on iPage where my businesses are hosted now. I use weebly because I am not good with computer language but can use it myself. But weebly is very limited as you know. So what language should I ask the freelancer to use that enables them to create a very professional website and one that I can make changes to myself with little or minimal training?

You will get a lot of opinions, but  my personal advice is to go with a WordPress site.

prestonhunter
Community Member

Well, you don't want to hire a freelancer to create a website and THEN ask them to use a specific or language framework. That makes no sense.

Instead, you want to either:

- decide what tool or platform or framework or language you want to use, and hire a freelancer experienced in using that

[or]

- hire a freelancer whose work you like, and have them create your website using what they normally use

[or]

- hire multiple freelancers to use different platforms/languages/frameworks, and then compare their results, and continue using what you like best

[or]

- hire multiple consultants (at least 4), and tell them what your goals are, and get their feedback about what you should use

Latest Articles
Learning Paths