cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to close my freelancer account and keep using my client account

Sam B Member Since: Jun 28, 2017
1 of 19

Hello i have signed up many time ago on upwork through freelancer account. But i did not work on it. Now i created an agency and want to hire freelancers on upwork. And i want to cancel my freelancer account and keep using my client account. I also delete my posted job. Please help me

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 19

Hi Sam,

Your freelancer profile is now closed, when you log in you will have your client profile only. Thank you.

Untitled
3 of 19

Hello sir thanks for the help. Yes i see it upwork removed my freelancer profile. I also have another issue when i add my billing method it will give me this error. But before deleting my freelancer profile my payment method is successfully added.

4 of 19

Hi Sam,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
5 of 19

Thank you sir. Can you please tell me you have created a ticket for me or not. Becaise i'm unable to create a support ticket. And there is no ticket on my request section.

6 of 19

Hi Sam,

Our team is reaching out to you as we speak. Once the ticket is created you will be able to view under your ticket section and you will receive an email notification as well. Thank you.

Untitled
7 of 19

Ok sir thank you very much

Oliver G Member Since: Jul 23, 2020
8 of 19

Hi Goran, can you do the same for me? I have a client and a freelancer account. I dont need the freelancer account.

9 of 19

Hi Oliver,

In order for our team to be able to close your freelancer profile, you will need to withdraw your active proposal. Once this is done, let me know here and our team will close your profile. Thank you.

Untitled
Alejandro E Member Since: Jul 24, 2020
10 of 19

Please, I need to close my freelancer account too but I want to keep my client account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS