🐈
» Forums » Support » Re: We are sorry! We are experiencing a techn...
Page options
5cff65aa
Community Member

We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Ple

Hello,

i always get this message when i want pay my freelancer:

"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute."

i tried everthing including using other web browsers etc.

please help me. Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Mustafa,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
JoanneP

Hi Mustafa,

I'm sorry for the trouble you had. I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
ae620d51
Community Member

I also have the same issue. Please help me resolve this.

Hi Reazon,

I see that you don't have a client profile so you couldn't be experiencing the same error the OP described. If on the other hand, one of your clients is experiencing this, you can advise them to contact our Customer Support team for assistance by clicking the "Get Support" button that appears on the bottom right corner of this page.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I have the same issue to pay for the work.

please help me Thank you !

Hi I am a client And I am experiencing the same trouble when I try to pay for the work.

please help me Thank you 

alejandrou
Community Member

Im having the exact same issue and cant create a support ticket. Im stuck!!!!

fb335a2f
Community Member

one of my client is facing the same issue, how to get it resolved.

Hi Presenjit,

Could you please request your client to reach us directly for better assistance? 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
kashifs294
Community Member

Hey, my client is getting the same issue while he tries to fund the direct contract. I asked my client to talk to support about that, but he couldn't find any way to create a ticket. 

My client has the same error, plus i can not send any contract it gives me an error: We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute.

Have tried to multiple clients and get the same error every time

Hi Dmytro,

Could you please ask your client to contact us directly? They should be able to reach out to our support team via the chatbot without having to log in.

To access our support services, it would be best to follow the steps below:
  1. Navigate to the Help Center’s navigation bar and select the “Contact Support” option.
  2. Choose the “Chat with Upwork” option to initiate a conversation with our chatbot.
  3. Type in a question or topic and click “Send.” The chatbot will provide relevant articles related to your question.
We strongly encourage everyone to engage with the chatbot to access the available support options. Asking for assistance directly may not provide sufficient information for the chatbot to be able to assist you appropriately - for example, creating a ticket for you with the right team according to your concern.
~ Joanne
Upwork
60563267ba710246
Community Member

Hi I am trying to pay for the work and it says :"We are sorry! We are experiencing a technical problem and cannot process your request right now. Please try again in a minute." and it is not my first time paying for work but first time That this happen to me.It does 2 days now 

please help me and Thank you !

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths