🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: We are unable to authorize your card. Ple...
Page options
485619a4
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

I tried to attach to my mastercard in payment method but its showing unable to authorize your card.
How can I resolve this issue

384 REPLIES 384

Hi
I am having exactly the same problem. Even thou my card on other sites is working fine.

Hi Subhan,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey, I tried a different browser (Microsoft edge) too. But it's still not working. Here is the error that i am facing right nowScreenshot (53).png

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
e8cd6563
Community Member

I have the same issue. Hope to get some help.

b9847334
Community Member

I have the same problem when I add Debit card for a direct contract from a Upwork user. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kamran,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
c33a1ab2
Community Member

I am trying to upgrade my membership using debit mastercard but getting them same error. I have contacted the bank but they say my card is activated from their side. 

Hi Nabeegh,

I would recommend to try and add another billing method. If you`re still experiencing the same problem with another method as well, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I do not have any other payment method. I tried one of my family memebers visa debit card but it was also getting refused and I was told by your team mamber that it was because I was trying to pay from the card that was not on my name.

please look into this I only have one card at a moment and it doesnot have any issues from bank side, l have been trying to upgrade for the past 28 days

Hi Nabeegh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
64ffaa71
Community Member

i have the same problem, how i can solve it?

Hi Fatimah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
617bec6b
Community Member

Yes, I do that ..but the result is same 😞

Hi Hriday,

Our team has already reached out to you and is waiting on your response back. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have a huge problem with add Billing Method via Visa Debit Card. Please help!!!!
I ask your community support but their support either not good or so delaying.
Please it's urgent. I need a developer for my site. But when to hire him/her, this billing not happening just totally frustrating and irritating.
I'm facing these issues for the last 8 hours and still not solved. Please help as soon as possible.

Hi Hriday,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you and rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I'm waiting for the last 30 mins still no response from your team. Can you assist me plz?

I've got the problem with the below -- 

617bec6b
Community Member

I'm facing the same problem with my Visa Debit Card. Please can anyone help?

Hi Hriday,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your billing method as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, please! contact as soon as possible

Hallo, till now I didn't get any support ticket

Kind request you to make it soon 

Hello my issues not solved but the is closed by your stuff, I don't understand why??

Hi Hriday,

I checked your account and can confirm that your ticket is not closed. Our team has already posted an update on your ticket with number 30111139. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Please can give me that ticket link?

Cz I have two tickets -

One is close closed by your stuff  #30109198

Another don't get any response #30110980

Hi Hriday,

You can access your ticket section directly from this Link and follow up on each of your tickets. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much dear Smiley Happy

ismaildadwad04
Community Member

Hi, 

I am also getting same error. I tried three cards but getting same error. please help me to out this. I want to buy connects.

Hi Ismail,

Please check our accepted billing methods Here and make sure that you`re adding an accepted billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I am having the same issue with two different cards. what might be the issue

Hi there,

You need to check with your bank for more information on why the charge was declined. In the meantime, feel free to check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I get the same issue when I try to add a billing method, I filled all the info correctly and tried many times, but it still showed:
[Your card is restricted by your card issuer and cannot be used at Upwork. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.]
What's going on? What should I do?
I need help.

Hi Chelty,

Could you please check with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or try to add another Billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm having problem addign the biiling method. I'm trying to add a mastercard, but this error pops up:
"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

Can you please help me out.

Kind regards

Hello Mehroz,

The charge on your card was declined. You will have to contact your card issuing bank for more information on this.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
4d006077
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

I am facing the issue I have contacted my bank they told me that every thins is fine from bank side the issue is arrising from buyer side can any one please guide regarding it. its urgient I am buying connects but facing the issue i am using the same card for other transaction but can not do this like this one.....

Hi Mehran,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork
908df332
Community Member

I am facing the same issue please help me !

Hi Hafiz,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm having problem addign the biiling method. I'm trying to add a mastercard, but this error pops up:
"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

i have tried 2 accounts both were active for online transactions. i have contacted my bank they said all is ok from our side

Can you please help me out.

Kind regards

Latest Articles
Learning Paths