cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
151 of 162

Hi Ashish,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Hyrum A Member Since: Jun 21, 2020
152 of 162

Hi,
I have same problem.

I can't connect my mastercard.

Please help me.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
153 of 162

Hi Hyrum,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. 

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Raphael M Member Since: Jul 5, 2020
154 of 162

I'm having exactly the same problem, I'm trying to add a visa card as a billing method to buy connects.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
155 of 162

Hi Raphael,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
156 of 162

Hi
I am having exactly the same problem. Even thou my card on other sites is working fine.

Highlighted
157 of 162

Hi Subhan,

I checked this for you and was not able to replicate the issue you're experiencing. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Please use this link to see the options available to you and add one of those. Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Subhan S Member Since: Jul 29, 2020
158 of 162

Hey, I tried a different browser (Microsoft edge) too. But it's still not working. Here is the error that i am facing right nowScreenshot (53).png

Highlighted
159 of 162

Hi Subhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Prashant S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
160 of 162

I have the same issue. Hope to get some help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS