🐈
» Forums » Clients » We are unable to authorize your card. Please ...
Page options
485619a4
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

I tried to attach to my mastercard in payment method but its showing unable to authorize your card.
How can I resolve this issue

384 REPLIES 384

Hi Nosheen,

It looks like your bank is not responding at the moment. Could you please try again later?

~Andrea
Upwork
a3a765a8
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Hi Vinus,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

I'm having the same issue from last two weeks. I've posted on the the upwork community many times but no one has resolved my issue yet. Please try to solve my issue as soon as possible. As my card is working fine on other sites but it is not working on my client account. 

Hi Warda,

I checked your account and I can see that you're already communicating with our team via ticket. If there's anything else I can assist you with, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Yes, I've communicated with a team member but he didn't respond back yet. I need some urgent work to be done. How can I delete my account information and add it back again? Please note that I don't have any other billing method.

Hi Warda,

I've followed up with the team handling your support ticket. You should expect to receive an update soon.

~Andrea
Upwork
b6eeb91b
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.getting issue to purchase bids kindly resolve this problem asap 

Hi Mansoor,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
adeniyi_olaitan
Community Member

Hi, I've also been unable to add a billing method to my account, it keep saying unable to authorize card, ive been having this issue since 3 weeks ago, i want to purchase connects

Hi Adeniyi,

I checked, and it looks like the transaction has been declined. Please reach out to your card issuing bank so that they can check on the specific decline error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
chinarani
Community Member

please submit right details and submit details 

ec049d05
Community Member

I am unable to add mastercard as billing method. The following error appears:

"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Hi Sheharyar,

I checked and it looks like the transaction is being declined by your issuing bank. Please reach out them directly so that they can assist you with the specific decline error. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
asad-zeeshan
Community Member

I want to buy connects. I am trying to add MasterCard as a billing method. I saw the following error :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

I contact my bank and use the same card on other websites, it is working well.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue so I can buy connects. Thanks

Hi Zeeshan,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the trouble with your billing method. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
9f5438c7
Community Member

I have same problem here.

I can't add a billing method. i can't add my Visa Debit Card.

It Says :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Hi Saad,

I checked and it looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~ Nikola
Upwork
75b28ddf
Community Member

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

getting this error when going to buy connects with master card

Hi Ahmed,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the issue while purchasing Connects. Could you please contact your card issuing bank to check your limit and permission to use your card for international transactions? You may also try again using a different card. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance. 

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
mtalhaali97
Community Member

Hi I'm getting this error and my bank has online enabled

Hi Muhammad Talha, 

I checked your account, and I can see that the bank rejected your transaction. Please check this with your local bank to be assisted further regarding your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

*problem was solved longtime ago*
0506a0d0
Community Member

I tried to attach to my mastercard in payment method but its showing unable to authorize your card.
How can I resolve this issue please

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths