cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Prashant S Member Since: Jun 17, 2020
181 of 189

I have the same issue. Hope to get some help.

Highlighted
Kamran A Member Since: Jul 30, 2020
182 of 189

I have the same problem when I add Debit card for a direct contract from a Upwork user. 

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
183 of 189

Hi Kamran,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with your concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Nabeegh S Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
184 of 189

I am trying to upgrade my membership using debit mastercard but getting them same error. I have contacted the bank but they say my card is activated from their side. 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
185 of 189

Hi Nabeegh,

I would recommend to try and add another billing method. If you`re still experiencing the same problem with another method as well, let me know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Nabeegh S Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
186 of 189

I do not have any other payment method. I tried one of my family memebers visa debit card but it was also getting refused and I was told by your team mamber that it was because I was trying to pay from the card that was not on my name.

please look into this I only have one card at a moment and it doesnot have any issues from bank side, l have been trying to upgrade for the past 28 days

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
187 of 189

Hi Nabeegh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Fatimah A Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
188 of 189

i have the same problem, how i can solve it?

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
189 of 189

Hi Fatimah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS