cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Saher B Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
11 of 33

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I have visa debit card. Also, I have been receiving my payments directly into my bank and had no issue before. This is the first time I am trying to add connects by letting upwork charge from the same account. Why is this happening now? 

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 33

Hi Saher,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Damar G Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
13 of 33

Hallo..

I have same problem here.

I can't add a billing method. i can't add my Visa Debit Card.

It Says :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Regards, Damar

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 33

Hi Damar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Rana Muhammad H Member Since: Jul 15, 2017
15 of 33

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." 

I tried two valid debit mastercards. Kindly help me resolving the issue.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
16 of 33

Hi Rana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Husnain K Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
17 of 33

Hi!
I am facing the same problem. Please can you help? I am receiving this message: "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." I have contacted my bank they say everything is working at their end.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
18 of 33

Hi Husnain, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Desireoluwa F Member Since: Sep 6, 2019
19 of 33

i have the same problem please

Hiralal G Member Since: Oct 2, 2019
20 of 33

Hi 

I am trying to add my visa card and it showing  "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing"

I tried 2 times to add the card and but card is not added but upwork team deduct the payment 2 times from my account.I have attached screenshot of payment deduction, I am not understood why upwork deducted the payment if I am not hired anyone.

I just setup my acccount. Even I am unable to contact support as well. I am not understood why I am not able to add card. Can you please cnfirm me if card is not added then why upwork deducted the payment from my card. Without notifying me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS