cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Saher B Member Since: Oct 5, 2019
11 of 91

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

I have visa debit card. Also, I have been receiving my payments directly into my bank and had no issue before. This is the first time I am trying to add connects by letting upwork charge from the same account. Why is this happening now? 

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
12 of 91

Hi Saher,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Damar G Member Since: Jan 9, 2020
13 of 91

Hallo..

I have same problem here.

I can't add a billing method. i can't add my Visa Debit Card.

It Says :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Regards, Damar

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
14 of 91

Hi Damar,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Zain U Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
15 of 91

Hello sir ! I am facing the same problem. I am trying to add my debit card in billing method but upwork is showing the same message "we are unable to authorize your card"

plz help me as i want to buy connects

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
16 of 91

Hi Zain,

I've shared your concern with the team, and one of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Zain U Member Since: Mar 21, 2020
17 of 91

I have contacted my bank and they say that my debit card is activated for all type of transactions and problem is in the website. my debit card is running perfectly on other freelancing sites but upwork is not accepting that.

plz help me as i have to buy connects

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
18 of 91

Hi Zain,

I already followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket in a timely manner.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Elton V Member Since: May 20, 2016
19 of 91

Having the same issue my friend, could you help me?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
20 of 91

Hi Elton,

Could you please clarify your concern so that we can assist you accordingly or have the correct support team assist you?

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS