cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

c33a1ab2
Nabeegh S Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
211 of 242

I do not have any other payment method. I tried one of my family memebers visa debit card but it was also getting refused and I was told by your team mamber that it was because I was trying to pay from the card that was not on my name.

please look into this I only have one card at a moment and it doesnot have any issues from bank side, l have been trying to upgrade for the past 28 days

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
212 of 242

Hi Nabeegh,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
64ffaa71
Fatimah A Member Since: Oct 10, 2020
213 of 242

i have the same problem, how i can solve it?

egaruth
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
214 of 242

Hi Fatimah,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser? Please let us know if the issue persists so that we can assist you further.

~ Nikola

Untitled
617bec6b
Hriday K Member Since: Nov 2, 2020
215 of 242

Yes, I do that ..but the result is same :-(

g_vasilevski
216 of 242

Hi Hriday,

Our team has already reached out to you and is waiting on your response back. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
617bec6b
217 of 242

I have a huge problem with add Billing Method via Visa Debit Card. Please help!!!!
I ask your community support but their support either not good or so delaying.
Please it's urgent. I need a developer for my site. But when to hire him/her, this billing not happening just totally frustrating and irritating.
I'm facing these issues for the last 8 hours and still not solved. Please help as soon as possible.

g_vasilevski
218 of 242

Hi Hriday,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this is causing you and rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
617bec6b
219 of 242

I'm waiting for the last 30 mins still no response from your team. Can you assist me plz?

I've got the problem with the below -- 

617bec6b
220 of 242

I'm facing the same problem with my Visa Debit Card. Please can anyone help?

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS