cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
31 of 187

Hi John Raves,

I checked your account and can confirm that the bank declined this transaction. For more information, please contact the local bank directly. Check out this help article to learn more about acceptable billing methods.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Almirah M Member Since: May 23, 2020
32 of 187

Hello sir. ! I am also facing the same problem. I am trying to add my debit card in billing method but upwork is unable to authorize my card. Please help me with my concern.

Regards, Almirah.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
33 of 187

Hi Almirah,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Rana Muhammad H Member Since: Jul 15, 2017
34 of 187

I am unable to buy my connects as every time I try to, I get this message, "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." 

I tried two valid debit mastercards. Kindly help me resolving the issue.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
35 of 187

Hi Rana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Husnain K Member Since: Jan 14, 2020
36 of 187

Hi!
I am facing the same problem. Please can you help? I am receiving this message: "We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank." I have contacted my bank they say everything is working at their end.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
37 of 187

Hi Husnain, 

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rupali S Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
38 of 187

Please help me. I need to buy the connects but I am not able to add my card.I don't know how to generate the ticket to talk to support.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Highlighted
Mirza Z Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
39 of 187

I want to buy connects. I am trying to add Visacard as billing method. I saw following error :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

I contact with my bank and use same card on other websites , it is working well.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue so I can buy more connects to work.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
40 of 187

Hi Mirza,

I checked your account, and I saw that you have already created a support ticket regarding this issue. One of our team members has updated your ticket to assist you further. Feel free to respond to the ticket if you have any questions, and the agent will be happy to assist you further. Thank you.

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS