cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Adeel P Member Since: Feb 11, 2019
41 of 46

Joanne,

They replied to me for ID verification, which I already did in October, with VIdeo and Documents, but still I did it yesterday again, and I have no idea what happened now,

Because in my profiles settings page, ID verification is still showing old verifications performed in October and September.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
42 of 46

Hi Adeel,

As part of our ongoing work to keep the Upwork marketplace a secure place for freelancers and clients, verification is sometimes required more than once. We do try to avoid doing this repeatedly and apologize for the inconvenience it may cause. Please, follow the link to connect with our team and complete your verification.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rupali S Member Since: Jan 30, 2020
43 of 46

I want to buy connects but when I am trying to add my debit cards then it shows me the error "You are not able to authorize your card". I hereby attached the screenshot of issue. Kindly check and help me to resolve this issue.

**Edited for community guidelines**

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
44 of 46

Hi Rupali,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with adding your billing method. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mary Michael C Member Since: Feb 2, 2020
45 of 46

I am trying to buy connects. Im getting this error when entering my debit card information. What should I do?

upwork.jpg

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
46 of 46

Hi Mary Michael,

One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS