cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Farhan A Member Since: Feb 4, 2020
41 of 187

I want to upgrade membership. I am trying to add mastercard as billing method. I saw following error :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank." 

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
42 of 187

Hi Farhan,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Musawir H Member Since: Dec 29, 2018
43 of 187

Hi,

I have same problem here.

I can't add a billing method. i can't add my Visa Debit Card.

It Says :

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."

Regards, Musawir

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
44 of 187

Hi Musawir and Abdur, 

One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Cris P Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
45 of 187

Hi Upwork team,

I am new to Upwork and want to purchase connects for me to able to submit my proposal. When I entered all the details on my debit mastercard, it said: 

"We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank."
Please help me on this. Thank you.
Highlighted
Karam M Member Since: Mar 3, 2020
46 of 187

I'm also facing the same error. 
Can any one help me.

Last time i've used this card to purchase connects and after few days i want more connects and when i try to purchase it from the same card i've used last time  They are showing the error:
We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
47 of 187

Hi Karam,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Ahmed N Member Since: Nov 10, 2018
48 of 187

Hi. i have the same issue. I am unable to add a billing method. I am using the same master card on other sites. please help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
49 of 187

Hi Ahmed,

I checked your account and I can see that you will need to verify your billing method. You should find 2 small charges on your bank statement, please enter these 2 charges to complete the verification.
Once this is completed, the charges will be refunded back, and your billing method will be verified. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Semistan H Member Since: Jun 12, 2020
50 of 187
I also get same problem
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS