cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank

Highlighted
Ngala H Member Since: May 11, 2020
61 of 189

Hi Mr.Bojan,

The issue is persisting please help

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
62 of 189

Hi Ngala,

I would suggest checking with your bank if your account is enabled for international charges or adding another Billing method. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Honey S Member Since: Aug 14, 2020
63 of 189

Trying to add a billing method.
We are unable to authorize your card. Please add another billing method or contact your issuing bank.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
64 of 189

Hi Honey S,

Thank you for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with adding a billing method. You can access your ticket here.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Nauman I Member Since: Sep 3, 2020
65 of 189

I am trying to add the billing method to buy some connects but it show's the same error mentioned in the subject can you please help me with this.

Highlighted
Nikola S Moderator Member Since: Jul 2, 2020
66 of 189

Hi Nauman, 

It looks like the charge on your credit card keeps getting declined. Please contact your card-issuing bank for more information about the specific charge decline.

~ Nikola

Untitled
Highlighted
Riya P Member Since: Sep 19, 2020
67 of 189
"We are unable to authorize your card. Kindly contact with your Issuing Bank."
How to solve this problem? I am using my icici bank mastercard. Please help i want to pay a freelancer
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
68 of 189

Hi Riya,

Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue? Let us know if the issue persists.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Aswini B Member Since: Oct 22, 2018
69 of 189

Hello Team Upwork,

I am unable to buy connects for my agency account as it is showing the error page. I have only one paying method. I have removed all caches and tried doing it but the same error message pops up. My card works fine on other websites. Please help.

Regards,

Aswini Bajaj

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
70 of 189

Hi Ashwini,

I checked, and it looks like the decline error is from your issuing bank. You may want to reach out to them regarding this so that they can on the specific decline error. 

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS